The following rules and instructions apply to exams delivered in the EXAM electronic examination system.
- Location: LUT 2nd phase, room 2208
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9-21 and Sat 9-17
The electronic exam hall 2208 can be best found by walking from the Saimaa UAS main building third floor to Street Cafe, then turn right and go to LUT 2nd phase. Near the lecture hall 2310 go down the stairs on the left.
Saimaa UAS has 10 EXAM workstations available:
- Computer 23 has an electrically height adjustable table
- Computers 24 to 27 are equipped with keyboard stickers that have the Cyrillic characters of the Russian alphabet
- Computers 23 and 28 to 32 have regular keyboards
The code of conduct of an electronic exam
- The supervision of the exam is assured by cameras, your magnetic key, your personal log-in and random checks. In addition, the exam room has a recording camera surveillance that captures also sound. Registering to the electronic exam signifies the approval of the camera surveillance.
- Open the exam room door always with your own magnetic key.
- You are not allowed to move around in the room without a reason, and you may leave the room only once, when having returned your exam.
- Silence is required in the exam room.
- Do not bring anything with you to the exam room, except your magnetic key and the locker key.
Registration for the exam
- The electronic exam system is called "Exam". You are able to register, when your teacher has shared the exam link with you.
- During your first registration, you must accept The Code of Conduct of an Electronic Exam.
- When you have registered, choose the suitable location for your exam. All workstations are located at LUT 2nd building, room 2208
- Pick a date and time for your exam in the calendar. The exams start always on the hour.
- You will receive, via e-mail, a confirmation which includes your exam date, time and the number of your specific computer.
- You can delete or change your registration before the exam starts, if needed. However, do this as soon as possible to make it available for others.
Arriving at the electronic exam
Saimaa UAS students:
Use your personal magnetic key to enter the exam room. You can purchase the key from SAIKO's office. More information: https://www.saiko.fi/en/services/acces-keys/
Use your personal magnetic key to enter the exam room.
Arriving at an electronic exam
Completing an electronic exam
In case of a problem
- In case of an error or a problem due to technical or other reasons, act regarding the instructions In case of a problem. The instructions can also be found on the exam computers as well as at the lockers outside the exam room.